My 2012

2012

11 DAY LEFT IN THE YEAR!!

So what u have achieved so far throughout the year?

For me, Alhamdulillah in 2012 I have make my very first step into the business.. And this is the biggest, the most important step that I am glad I have choose this path..

R-E-C-A-P

My step begin in the end of January.

I joined Premium Beautiful business as a dealer with zero knowledge, nothing in my head but it is just my heart full of spirit and determination..


In March, it is like a super fast introduction.. learning + implementation goes together.. And in this month I have achieved for next level in business : Sales Manager worth RM 20,000 sales!


In July, I have achieved my second level in this business : Senior Sales Manager worth RM60,000 sales!!

In November, I attend Seminar SM/SSM from Green Leaders Group ( GLG ) at Holiday Inn, Glenmarie.. 


And GLAM Celebration for UT 20..


And I am glad from this business I have met many wonderful people..

\


This is my beautiful life, so far.. and for sure there are much much more to come ahead..

How about yours?
What 2012 brings you?

No comments:

Post a Comment