Quotes!

I love quotes, poems, and anything that can open my mind,
change my way of thinking,
 and show me how to see things from different perspective.

Those words..
keep me motivated, 
STRONG from the inside!


Biasa tak kita dengar ayat ni...

"Nak berjaya, tak boleh sentiasa berharap pada orang lain untuk bagi dorongan dan semangat.
Tetapi, kita yang perlu pandai MOTIVATE diri sendiri dulu"


This is totally true!!


Now,
Sape dah pernah tgk iklan kat astro..
i think Beyond punya.
Suka sangat ayat2 dia..full of positivity.
Unfortunately,
Jat tak sempat nak record, to capture those words.
(later will share cay :))


For Today,
I just share few quotes by Albert Eintein:


"How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'"



"In the middle of difficulty 
lies opportunity"



"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."


"Logic will get you from A to B. 
Imagination will take you everywhere"

"There are two ways to live
you can live as if nothing is a miracle; 
you can live as if everything is a miracle."


For me,
Rezeki itu ada dimana-mana..
when you BELIEVE, when you WORK FOR IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment