Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Happy Birthday to Fiza Mahazir!


October 25th,
yeayy..
it's my birthday..!

For some people, they prefer not to reveal the real age, 
for me.. tak perlu hide kan umur :) Ia hanya sekadar angka..

Alhamdulillah,
I am proud of myself and for what i have become and achieved so far! 
:)

Feel blessed too,
being surrounded with beloved family,
especially my mak, my abah, my sisters, and brother,
my love (eh ada ke?) :)

I still have my friends who keep on supporting me,
my business partners who keep on counting on me,
Not to forget, i have mentors who keep on guiding me! :)

Here's some of the thoughtful wishes they made for me,
from insta & whatsapp :-





Thank you everyone for the warm wishes, prayers..
:)


THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE!



Love,
Fiza Mahazir


1 comment: